Friday, May 18, 2012

Living Planet Aquarium, Part Three--Random Creatures

There were some pretty interesting animals at the aquarium...

Here we've got some frogs and some pretty big salamanders. If you look closely, you can see a big green salamander hanging out underneath the leaves.
Some little shark thing...which liked cuddling up with an eel, oddly enough.

Pretty fish, with some other sort of eel thing behind it; I kept trying to see the entire eel, but I'm pretty sure the thing didn't move the entire 3.5 hours we were at the aquarium, since he was in the same position every time I checked.

Pretty cool jellyfish.




I can't remember for sure what these are, but they're a bunch of things (possibly jellyfish) upside and moving together.



It's hard to see this, but it's an octopus. Apparently her eyes are very sensitive to light so we couldn't use flash.



Starfish that hangs out with the octopus.



Jellyfish again--these ones change colors in the light, sometimes purple, sometimes pink, etc.


Sea horses...kinda boring but interesting to see how little they are.

Gigantic lobster! He's a big boy!

Cool fish; I couldn't get a clear shot since he kept moving, but I liked all the spikes.

Giant clam! I didn't even know clams could be this big.

Pretty fish.


A funny kind of vertical fish.

Big fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment