Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ethan-ism

Just wanted to share a funny story...

Ethan decided to come to Utah for a couple of days in between spring and summer classes. Adam and I arranged to meet him at the airport, where he was being dropped off by a shuttle. He texted me to let me know that he was waiting where it said "Rental Cars" and "Passenger Pickup". So, Adam pulls into the lane for Passenger Pickup and Rental Cars, with the rental car offices on the left and the passenger pickup curb on the right. Well, there are numbered segments of the passenger pickup curb, so I texted Ethan to find out which number he's waiting by; he insists that he isn't by a number and that he's "sitting right where it says passenger pickup and rental cars". I scan the area and realization dawns--and sure enough, I spotted Ethan, and then called him to say, "Hey, are you standing right where it says 'Rental Cars' and 'Passenger Pickup' and has a BIG ARROW on it?" Yes, indeed, he was standing on the drop off curb, right near a sign that was directing him to cross the drop off lane go wait by passenger pickup...

No comments:

Post a Comment