Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Perfect Moment

You might not think that waking up at 4:30 in the morning could lead to a perfect moment, but in this case it did. Upon waking up so early on Monday, I went downstairs to read a book--and it was perfectly delightful (Close to Famous by Joan Bauer, if you want to go read it for yourself). It left me with a big smile on my face, and after completing that lovely book, I headed back upstairs and crawled into bed beside Adam, who generates a wonderful amount of body heat, thus making curling up to him and getting toasty warm another one of my favorite things to do. So, perfectly satisfied with life, having completed a great book and then getting to cuddle up to my wonderful husband, I drifted back to sleep--although the feeling was so nice, it almost ruined it to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment