Sunday, June 26, 2011

North Carolina Trip--Pictures

I took a LOT of pictures when we were in North Carolina...these are some of my favorites.

Cheria, smiling
I'm not sure what was so surprising about the game we were playing...but I love Carson's messy face and the fact that he actually sat with me; this little wiggler doesn't hold still for long.
Adam and Alejandro...SOOOOOOOO cuteSkyler actually sitting still AND sitting with me; this is a rare occasion, since Karolyn and Scott's kids are not cuddlers.
Cupcake face Kylie
Cupcake face Carson
Perry trying to drink from a soda bottle that's as big as he is.
Rita and Cheria
My handsome hubby
Carson's blue lips (but he kept getting back in the water)Perry and Kylie
Crawling away
Love the face!
Skyler took his responsibility to help the two little boys very seriously :)

No comments:

Post a Comment