Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Silly Rabbit

Ruby is hilarious! She has certainly kept me entertained over the past few days.

Today, she was literally running circles inside her cage. She also kept grabbing a hold of her "litter box" (which is really an old square cake pan) with her mouth and dragging it back and forth around her cage.

She likes to jump up on EVERYTHING. Currently, since it's wet outside and she needs to run around, we're in the sewing room, and she keep jumping up on all the boxes (we haven't completely unpacked) and trying to eat the cardboard...even though I have carrots out for her.

My personal favorite story: On Saturday, I put Ruby on her leash (which we attach to a spike in the middle of the back yard) so she could run around or dig under the apple tree or whatever. While I was out there, I thought maybe I'd just jog around the yard, even though it's pretty small. So, I started jogging laps around the yard, and my cute rabbit kept running after me! It was SOOOO funny. I was worried I might actually startle her, but I guess not because she kept running around with me. :) Totally made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment