Sunday, May 12, 2013

Agony...

On Thursday, Adam and I were supposed to go see the doctor and find out for sure whether or not we have to have a c-section--and if we do, to get it scheduled. However, an hour before our appointment, the doctor's office called to say he needed to go deliver a baby so they had to reschedule my appointment...for Monday morning. (He doesn't have office hours on Fridays because that's when he normally schedules his c-sections and inducements.) So, that has made for an agonizing weekend! I need to know if I have to have a c-section or not! (Preferably not.) And I was hoping to get the okay to go off of bed rest, since the babies are full term, and I'm going insane with just laying around all day. I have never been so disappointed to NOT go to the doctor in my life! (Okay, I don't think I've ever had a doctor reschedule on me before, but the point is, this was a pretty important appointment and of all the appointments to have to reschedule, this was not the one I would have chosen!)

Anyway, we'll find out tomorrow about the c-section...I'm hoping we'll get in there and he'll tell us that we don't have to a c-section but I'm also way dilated and should just go to the hospital, but that's probably not very likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment